A railroad transformer is a device that provides power to railroad electrical circuits, taking into account operational safety and operating conditions. Transformers are used for heating switches, supplying track interlocking devices, etc. Depending on type, they are installed permanently or on electric trains. Company \'Ukrelectroapparat\' offers equipment for railway equipment from the manufacturing plant. Here you will find single-phase and three-phase power models, as well as line choke transformers.
Classification of railway transformers and operating principle
Railroad transformers can be divided into several basic types:
- TMZ. Oil type transformers. The devices are two-winding, three-phase. Depending on the type, the power rating of the transformer is between 25kVA and 1000kVA. The transformers can be used for supplying electricity to railway systems and utilities. Transformers are equipped with expanders, radiators, air dryers and pointer thermometers. Powerful devices are additionally equipped with gas relays;
- TMZHG. Transformers are distinguished by their hermetic design. The inner tank is filled with a special oil. No contact between medium and liquid. There is no expander, gas or air cushion in the design. Tightness of the tank provides better working conditions – oil does not oxidize, does not get wet and slagging is excluded;
- SINGLE-PHASE TRANSFORMERS. Single-phase transformers for railways up to 10 kVA. The equipment is installed on special electrical supports, in cabinets together with other devices. The transformers are suitable for supplying single-phase consumers. The air dryer chamber is filled with a sorbent, which absorbs moisture from the air supplied to the transformer;
- OMZH. Single-phase transformers in hermetic design. Like the OMZH units they are intended for stationary installation. The internal tank is filled with oil and is hermetically sealed. OMZhG transformers are reliable and seldom require repair or maintenance, and they have a long service life.
The choice of transformer depends on the voltage, location of installation and operating conditions.
\'Ukrelectroapparat\' – equipment for railway tracks from the manufacturer
\'Ukrelectroapparat\' produces reliable transformers and additional equipment. We are the leader among Ukrainian enterprises in the field of electrical engineering. Our advantages:
- powerful production base;
- affordable prices for equipment;
- Manufacturing of electrical equipment by the checked up schemes and drawings;
- availability of passports in the set.
Call us for exact specifications of models and for an estimate of manufacturing and delivery times.