SHRNN low-voltage cabinets are designed to complete 0.4 kV AC input devices with a frequency of 50 Hz with a grounded neutral and are used for receiving, distributing electricity, protection against overloads and short-circuit currents.
The structure of the symbol
ШПНН – X – X – X – XX – Yз
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
- Cabinet for low-voltage one-way service;
- Execution (1 – left), (2 – right);
- Number of output lines 0.4 kB (4, 6, 8, 10, 12);
- rated current of input (section) switch (switch);
- rated current of the sectional switch (switch);
- Climatic characteristics.
SRNN cabinets are equipped with the following equipment
The main switch can be made of:
- Tmax produced by ABB;
- Compact NSX manufactured by Schneider Electric;
- MCCB manufactured by LS Industrial Systems;
- BA publishing house “Kontaktop”;
- NZM Moeller;
Baselines on fusible inserts:
- ARS APPATOR;
- EKEN EKDEO network;
- CABELDON manufactured by ABB.
SPNN and accounting cabinets can be completed with the statement of any manufacturer according to requirements of the customer.